Should I move on?

Guys should I just move on... so Thursday my ex asked if I'm gng to a local game cause she wants to know must she go... so we planned to see each other today.. it was so awkward she made no eye contact was on her phone was so difficult to talk to her she wouldn't even give me a hug I'm so puzzled cause the last time I saw her she was so comfortable around her... so I confessed I have feelings for her, ask her for a second chance she said no.. and she said giving me a second chance would be putting her hand on a hot stove why would she do it again... guys please help me out I love this girl.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't trust you, but she loves you. This is why she agreed to chill with you.
    But she's hurting, what did you do if you don't mind me asking that left her confused?

• Hi... she told me while she was taking the relationship serious I was playing hence I didn't cheat on her. and she told me I gave her false hopes for the future

• Oh, that sounds familiar,.. So in he mind you've wronged her, she's struggling in the phase to stay cause she misses u, or let go, it'll hurt in the end but at least it won't ever hurt as bad as it did when she realized you did truly love her,. Any thing can happen for you and her, but she seems to be in the staged of letting your relationship go. You can stay and fight if you want to, I'd suggest the you give her space to heal first

Most Helpful Guy

• Well seems like she doesn't trust you at all.

What Girls Said 2

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my ex and i was so depressed but am happy we are back and married together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• Just move on. It's not worth wasting your time on somebody that won't even show you enough respect to look you in the eyes and just play on their phone instead at least trying to make conversation

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!