Advice on next move?

I broke up with my ex 2 months ago. I ended it because I was going through some issues and I didn't like the thought of me being weak and vulnerable. I tried to get her back after a few days realising that I made a massive mistake. She said no which was understandable.

I stayed in contact with her every week but I came off a needy and weak. Even blowing up her phone when I was drunk 1 night. I was quite emotional and angry because she wouldn't give me another chance. She opened my eyes 1 night so I stopped contact with her for the last 3 weeks and have worked on myself. Sorting out my issues. She told me it scares her that I can't control my emotions which I have been working on. I'm planning on contacting her again in about 3-4 weeks.

She still looks at my Snapchat story but deleted me off her facebook. I asked for my keys to my house back 3 times now and she still hasn't sent them. I am hoping that there is something there that she still cares and maybe get back together or is it wishful thinking. What advice would you give me on the next phase.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, a nice thought would be to work on your anger issues and hopefully she'll come back to you instead of "Going Away"

• Thanks for the MH! How is everything going?

• I've just started talking to her. I didn't have anger issues. I was more upset about things. It's a few exchanges of messages but she has responded to them without waiting. She added me back on facebook. I know that I need to take it slow. A few messages is a good sign I think. She has been putting up Snapchat stories herself which she never done before. Its becoming more frequent with her putting them up. I have been looking at them so she knows that I am. I'm a lot happier now. Hopefully it'll work out. Slow but sure.

• That's great! I wish you well😊

What Girls Said 2

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my ex and i was so depressed but am happy we are back and married together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• She still cares.

What Guys Said 0