I wondered why one day we just stopped loving each other?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you stop loving each other? Because if love is just a feeling, an emotional condition, then it WILL stop. Love... is far more ACTION than emotion. I've been married twice now. 1st marriage lasted 15 years and change. She decided she just didn't want to be married to me any more. 2nd marriage is now at 17 years+. We have had some incredible nuclear arguments. On several occasions I seriously wanted to take her out and bury her in the backyard, let alone divorce her.

We stuck it out. We fought for it. We remembered WHY and WHAT it is we love about each other. And through it all, she KNOWS I love her more by WHAT I do vs. WHAT I tell her. So, yeah there are a lot of times neither one of us "FEELS" we love each other but we sure DO our best to SHOW it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many times when a couple who have been these two birds of a feather who have stuck together, they sometimes Get in a Relationship Rut or feel even that the sizzle of sensation has gone in the night and have been left now With... One day we just stopped loving each other...
    Taking a Break First before Anything goes south could be the ticket to the problem at hand. Missing the Kissing and some history shared with He and She, could be the Best trip 'Each other' has ever seen because the space with no face will give you both a time to think about how Perhaps special you really are to one another and that you really Cannot... Live without one another.
    Too much of a good thing is not always healthy. When you have Nursed and nurtured something so long, sometimes it just goes flapping in the wind and can go wrong.
    A test of time needs to be taken so it doesn't have to end up a War of the Romance Roses going down a bad beaten path.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• I don't understand how feelings can just change like that one day, it shouldn't happen but unfortunately it does.

• There is a chemical in the brain on the back of the brain which creats the feeling of attraction when there are to many turn off or unattractive qualities you see it doesn't produce as much there for changing your thinking from the left side to the right where we use logical reasoning

What Girls Said 5

• people normally don't loose feelings just like this!! there should be underlying reasons why partners would grow apart from each other (no communication, no love, etc..)

• Hmm I don't know honestly

I think it depends if the two people involved ever had a solid foundation to their relationship to begin with.

Sometimes u can think it is love nd it might only be lust or a strong liking.

Other times I think people just give up too fast and dont realise that in relationships feelings come like waves. U can't expect to always feel in love. That would b unrealistic and even exausting. No to mention it would take all the fun out of feeling in love.

Anyways... If it didn't last is because it wasn't meant to b. Because if it was, u two would have fought harder for each other and wouldn't have given up in the middle.

• These feels though, I think about him here and now and wonder if he does too. One day we just decided to move on <\3

• Life is messed up these days :(

• Sometimes feelings just change.