Is there such thing as bad timing?

Is there such thing as bad timing? So my ex broke up with me because he wasn't ready for the relationship, lots of things were going on in his life. I believed him because I kinda know some... he said he was even considering seeing a therapist... but I mean I feel like if he really wanted me in his life he could have worked it out. I was there for him, whatever the issue was. Is it just an excuse? And if you really think timing is a real reason... do you think he could contact me in the future? He said he would... haha maaaaaaaaan I'm so sad...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely believe in bad timing. I recently broke up with my ex because of this. We are both in college and I just felt like our relationship was too serious for where we were at. I wanted to travel and study abroad and he wasn't going to fit in the picture. I also was depressed and thought I needed to work on myself. It's hard breaking up with someone. That doesn't mean he didn't want you in his life. He probably just thought I would be easier to end it now than drag it out. Ignore him and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, there is something called bad timing. It's like you sense that something is wrong and at this if you try something it won't work out or will be delayed or something like that, it's like a sense. chances are less that he would contact you.

What Girls Said 1

• i doubt he will contact you again.