My ex is speaking negatively about me and we've broken up six months ago! what's his problem?

My ex and I broke up about 6 months ago and it was hard for me. Since the breakup we've fought once in late May early June. The dispute was setteled and we haven't talked since. We have the same group of friends and our circles are pretty small so news gets around quickly. (I am now in a new relationship with this guy who I am very happy with). So he found out I was dating someone else and he decided to mention it to my bestfriend. My best friend then told me her boyfriend said that my ex was talking crap about me. This caught me off guard bc I haven't seen or talked to him since the last day of school AND we both agreed that we were over eachother and we will just remain friends. I really don't know how to handle this situation because I've never been put in this position. (I'm the type of girl that stays out of drama). please help!! Thanks :)

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Most of the guys i dated do that. Lol. My sister said that its bc they're jealous or they just want you to look bad infront of your friends. Weirdos

• you need to just ignore him and move on.