Fuck this idiot?

iv'e had this boyfriend for 2 years and we broke up 3 months ago.. I still miss him and he was the one who dumped me... now he still talks to me through fb chat but he keeps making group chats with other girls to mess with me and i'm being used to make them feel better it's almost like i'm getting bullied by my ex... What do I do? should I leave him forever? I still love him but he's hurting me a lot...

73

Most Helpful Guy

• "I still love him but he's hurting me "A LOT"...

You're answer starts here. If you get a splinter it usually hurts, causes pain, wouldn't you remove it to get it to stop.

Loves a bit tricky, I know. It keeps us in toxic situations when we KNOW it's emotionally torturing us to remain there. No formula to really help you exact cause it will be hard to "move on". But you can do it, you have to, to stop receiving this bullied treatment you're taking. Good luck on your sitch.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is inflicting hurt on you.. then its best you leave and not look back.
    The fact that he dumped you and isn't asking to be with you , says a lot.
    His actions also shows that he doesn't take you seriously in that way.

I think you should let him know how you feel, and close that chapter in your life.
    <3
    Best wishes!

• yeah.. I mean before he broke up, weeks before it happened he started going out more and he told me he saw a bunch of girls flirting with him and that's when everything started going bad.. he didn't even text me for 2 days.. it made me think that he wen't out and problably had sex with them.. and then when he came back he was all texting me with one word like "ok" "idk" with no hearts on the text... then he started using "kk" and I felt heartbroken... I asked him what he was doing those 2 days.. he told me just "nothing u"... I was sitting my ass on my bed begging him to come back and crying the same time... now... I just don't know anymore.. I don't want this guy in my life... he cheated on me... and he said that i didn't trust him when i told him that he was doing it.. fuck him. He ruined my life and my summer... thank you Stacyzee <3

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be afraid to be single! Drop this soul-less asshole.

• Leave this douche behind

What Girls Said 6

• yes i know it hurts. trust me, i know but u have to respect ur self and move on completely. if u all stayed together and got married, it would only be worse bc you'd be married to a bully instead of just being associated with one bc he's ur ex. please move on. im sure ur too pretty for his crap.

• yeah you're right... thank you...<3

• the thing is... you should cut all contact with him!! he might keep on messing with you and trying to drive you mad by his possible actions (like in your case; chatting with other chicks)

• yeah he's just there to bully me.. and I did tbh it feels different now <3

• Shit...2 years and that's what he gives you?
    Fuckboy of the year๐Ÿ†

• exactly... I hate him so much rn..

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok it will really help you

• i understand you... it was hard for me to forget him but i'm completely over him...<3 it's fine but thank you anyways <3 <3 <3

• block the idiot. he's an ass, and you can do better.

• Block him on fb and leave him