Getting through a break up?

I just broke up with a guy I've been seeing for a few months. He was really smart and checked all my boxes but he is horrible with women and relationships.

So back I go to the online dating pool but none of the profiles seem right for me. I know there are probably guys I will meet in a few months that will probably make me forget this guy but it doesn't feel that way right now.

Does se anyone else feel this way when they get out of a relationship?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should not be involved with someone until you forget him. It is just unfair for you and for the next guy.
    Give yourself some time. You will forget. It just takes time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Normal. You are just doubting your decision. Give yourself some time to reflect and heal and then start again and maybe when you don't expect it, someone new will come along and sweep you off your feet.

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok