Guys, Why do guys move on so fast?

Ok so I was in a 3 1/2 year relationship it ended bad because he kept putting his friends before me and his daughter, he kept doing drugs behind my back and he thought it was a good idea to bring a hoodrat (which he claims is a "homie") to the side of our house. I ended the relationship & moved me and our daughter out a week later because he started getting abusive out of nowhere. Not even a month after that he started dating that "homie". We been broken up for 2 months now & he's already all "in love" with her and bought her a car and does things with her that he's never done with me or his daughter. I have another baby on the way and he doesn't care one bit about me or this pregnancy... I just don't understand why he's so careless & heartless and why'd he move on so fast? At this moment we hate each other because of the things he says about me & what he's done to me and the stuff I posted about him on Facebook. I just wanna hear the blunt truth from anyone.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• because he never loved you or stopped loving you a long time ago

What Guys Said 3

• Well a guy can only move on that fast only if he never had any strong feelings for you otherwise it's not possible.

• I don't know if you should refer to all guys in your question

Considering you're asking about an abusive drug user.

• He's never hit me before :/ that was the first time ever & the drugs I have no clue how long he's been using... does that have something to do with his behavior?

• That's just our nature. Nothing to do with it.