Is my ex not showing up on Skype anymore because of me?

We were together for 3 years in a LDR. He dumped me 6 months ago because, as he said, he lost feelings for me. Well we stayed "friends" after that, until a month ago when he just disappeared. He use to be online on Skype all the time. He put it to log in as soon as he turns his PC on. It was like that while we were together and also when we broke up. It's just recently that he stopped showing. We didn't got into a fight or anything, the last time we talked was a week ago (via phone), just some casual stuff. I was the one to call because I needed something but he kept the conversation going like he doesn't want to hang up. I asked him why he isn't on Skype anymore and he said he just forgets to log in. He does log in like once a week, though. What do you think?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's saying the truth here.

• He is completely over me isn't he?

• I don't think so, unless he has found someone else. I mean... guys usually don't continue being 'friends' with their ex, if they don't have some intention of making it work again.

What Girls Said 1

• He has moved on and you should also do the same.