Would my ex get involved in my relationship with his best friend?

right. so my ex's best friend likes me. I pretty much like him; which I'm not going to lie is a big thing in this case, as I'm rather shallow and this guy isn't exactly 'hot'.

but anyways, the problem is, is that he's best friend with my ex. and we had such a messy break up. and I don't want to be pulled all the way back into my ex's life. which is potentially what would happen as they're best mates.

i hate to find excuses not to be with someone, but the whole idea of being within my ex's sort of circle makes me feel really uncomfortable. so I don't really know what to do.

should I perhaps leave it, and wait for someone new/fresh or be with this guy who could probs be exactly who I'm looking for in a relationship?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Your a bitch for dating his best friend. Way to f*** up a friendship

• Hahahah!

1) its YOU'RE*

2) I didn't encourage any of it. before I found out he liked me, he told my ex who was fine with it.

• Blah Blah Blah. If you were so secure you wouldn't be cyring on the internet looking for reassurance of your whoreish ways.

• Lol you are actually a joke.

its hardly "crying" its asking for advice based on other people's experiences.

and I'm far from a whore you d***k. you don't even know me. and wtf is your prob? like I said my ex doesn't give a sh*t. so what would it matter anyway? he's called and ex for a reason.

What Girls Said 1

• try to date him on the down low. if you guys really hit it off just bring it out into the open. who cares what your ex thinks he will get over it. if you feel too uncomfortable then don't waste your time.