He can go out but I can't?

My "bf" and I had a terrible argument last Thursday because everything came to a head. I don't trust him because ever since we started seeing eachother, he has said all sorts of horrible things in regards to people wanting to sleep with me. He suggested that the dad of my two siblings (ex-stepdad) wants to "get with me", my mom's boyfriend wants to get with me, then I talked about how I needed to speak with my student advisor and he asks "is he a guy?", he keeps bringing up a friend I knew for years that I casually dated at some point but have not hung out with since,... Yet, he comes and goes as he pleases, goes to parties, sleeps from place to place so he doesn't have to sleep at his sister's house, was living with his ex when we met, answered a call from a very cute woman friend of his while he was at my house - come to find out, she had a huge crush on him but they never did anything because he was already with someone. However, I go out for hookah with my friend of over 10 years who doesn't even live here anymore and has twin INFANTS and now he wants his shit back and wants to call it quits. I said "don't you have female friends?", "No female wants to hang out with me unless she wants more", what? I NEVER go out and I fucking deserved to go out. He never made things official with me after almost 4 months of being exclusive but he said "We have one argument and you go off and do that". DO WHAT? He's coming over tomorrow to drop off my clippers and I can give him back his dumb shit and I know he's going to try an justify himself for being concerned with how I went out with a friend who happens to be a guy. Please, help me figure out how I should justify myself because at this point, I can't think straight and it's all a bunch of cherry picking with him. What should I say to get my point across effectively without stressing myself out and wasting anymore of my time? I don't really want to be with him but I need to make a point of his hypocricy.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you don't need to point it out to him, it doesn't matter. He won't listen anyway. Waste of time and energy. You don't want to be with him, walk away and don't look back, move on.

What Guys Said 1

• He's an untrusting controlling ass. Run and never look back. You can do much better

What Girls Said 1

• This guy sounds no good