Why is my ex boyfriend liking my pics n statuses on fb?

My ex boyfriend with whom I was 2 months with (I had expected much longer , but he proved me wrong) broke up with me about a month ago. He had been "studying" with a uni classmate of his during my relationship with him and I was too stupid to b sure something was goin on. He finally breaks up with me 1 week after my bday and then a week later his "study partner" posts on fb that she is in a relationship with my ex. Basically I found out through her post and not him (I am not even friends with her on fb but just cuz she tagged him I saw her status) -.- all this even after I asked him numerous times if something was goin on between them and if he liked her and would get with her (I asked him this stuff right when he broke up w me). After he broke up with me he liked the stuff I was posting on fb (pics n statuses) . And again the other day again my prof pic.., can't he leave me alone? Wouldn't his new girlfriend b jealous if he's liking my stuff? Y he doin this?

Plus he was the one who said no contact for 4 days after the break up and he's the one who immediately started goin and liking stuff

83

Most Helpful Guy

• Who knows, he wants your attention for some reason. Just block him.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably didn't tell you about his new girlfriend because he wants to keep you as a backup option in case things don't work out. He sounds like a jerk who thinks he can have his cake and eat it too. My advice is to completely eradicate him from your life - delete and block him from FB, IG, and Twitter. Delete his phone number, block him on Snapchat, and if he ever manages to reach out to you IGNORE HIM. If you bump into him in person and he tries to talk to you, keep the conversation very short and very casual then walk away.

This guy treats women like a joke so do yourself a favor and don't play the part of the fool.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know but you deserve better than that guy

• Maybe he feel guilty about leaving you for another girl so he give you likes to make u feel better :)

What Girls Said 7

• Sounds like such a dick. Block him. Screw that bastard. Don't talk to him again. He'll come begging back, they always do. Then it'll be up to you if you want him or not. Please don't waste your time with shits like that. Be strong and carry on with life and make new guy friends.

• I blocked him, he'll come back begging , do they actually do that? In this situation? Hmm I don't know. Even I I'd probably reject him

• Yup he will ! So typical of people who cheat. You'll see how things will even change in a month. And at some point down the line, their relationship will falter and die and he will look to greener pastures.
      He'll be chasing you for ages because he can't get you, the moment he gets you, he'll do it again. So forget it..!

• My best friend's ex was and still is doing the exact same thing as this guy is doing to you. The only reason I can think of for him to do this is because he's basically being an a**hole. If I were you, I'd block him on Facebook.

• He doesn't know what he wants, or he's playing, most probable the second choice. I would unfriend him and no longer no about him. He's being disrespecful towards you and the other girl too.

• he's such a jerk. Im sure you'll be the first girl whom he'll text right after he brakes up with her. Blocking is the best way to answer him.

• Just defriend him if it pisses you off enough.

• Guys are hard to understand, they need a manual. And unfortunately, they don't come with one. So I would simply ignore it. What happens between them happens. It's nothing you can fix.

• He wants you to keep thinking about him and also it's like "I saw that" maybe he j

• *ust likes being a dick to his girlfriends and does that so he can make the new one jealous!