My ex asked my closest friend to lunch?

less than a week before our break up my ex was starting an internship in the same place one of my closest friends work... i asked him not to get to close to her cause it would just make me feel awkward and it would look weird since we live in a small place & and i really think it would be awkward if they were friends if we broke up... which is exactly what happened.

during the convo my ex agreed to everything & promised he wouldn't do anything that could hurt me or look weird to others in regards to my friend.

then he dumped me after a small disagreement a few days later because he says i dont listen to him... he knows i was hurt and heartbroken and that i didn't want to break up he blocked me and ignored me so it isn't a case where he needed any attention from me.

but literally 4 days after we broke up... he asked her if she wanted to take their lunch break together. my ex was never cold enough to block or ignore me like this in the past... much less this... it is like he is a whole different person and i have no idea why he would do that... its like he doesn't care at all how i feel about anything and everything is so abrupt and she wasn't able to go and he never asked again... she didn't even know we broke up at the time... but why would he be behaving like that? there are so many girls why her?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You already know the answers to your questions, don't you?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's purposely trying to hurt you because you specifically asked him not to get close to her. I hope your friend has enough sense to avoid him.

What Guys Said 2

• People do things they would not normally do when they are angry. Barring the possibility that he likes your friend and is just asking her out to lunch without any regard for your feelings towards that, maybe he's just acting out his disgruntlements towards you.

• It is one of two things I think, either he likes her and that is the reason he broke up with you or he is using her to get back at you, either way I hope your friend has enough respect for you to avoid him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!