Girls, What goes through a females mind during no contact after a breakup?

I'm on day 27 of no contact and this also means I haven't liked or commented on any of her stuff on social media. And I'm not just doing this to try and get her back, I'm also doing it to try to move on. I'm just interested in what could be going on in her head when she thinks of me. We haven't talked in 27 days and people say that this is supposed to make them miss you? Could she be missing me right now? Would she may be thinking she made a mistake by dumping me? Does she think that since I disaspered that I've moved on? Will she think about texting me soon? What's going on in her head? If you've had experience where a guy has done this to you, or you just have your take on it, what's going on in her head? Thanks.

2

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I'm on day 14. We both agreed NC for at least a Few weeks. All I do is wonder about him. And cry. I've been awful at work too. It was a a sudden breakup after 6 months. He thought I was getting too serious and wanted more so just ended it, I can't help but wonder if he even cares at all right now?

• we can't stop thinking about him.