Trying to make things right?

So to give you all the backstory, about a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend because I did not feel wanted from her and didn't really know her true feelings about me. Part of me hoped that from the breakup she would finally express herself to me and that question would finally be answered (Yes I know how bad it is to try and breakup with someone for such a dumb reason) but to make matters worse I broke up with her via a text-message.

Now I know how bad it is to breakup through a text but trust me, there was no other option. It was night time and I know that she can't talk at that time since she doesn't want her parents hearing any of our conversations (yet alone a breakup) but I still called anyways (multiples times) and she didn't pick up. I couldn't drive to her house either because she is 40 min away driving and I don't have a car. And I couldn't wait until the next time I saw her (because it would have been 2 weeks until then) so I needed to act fast and that is why I broke up the way I did ( you can hate me for this later)

Anyways, immediately after the breakup she proceeded to block me on everything and avoid me at all costs. The thing is, I didn't want it to end this way and I know that what I did to her most definitely hurt her and because of that I wanted to have a heart-to-heart talk with her so that we can both have closure on the matter. I left her a couple of voicemails but obviously she didn't answer and after a few weeks I cast my pride away and wroter her a hand-written letter describing to her why I broke up with her and that I would much rather have a final talk so that we can end on good terms.

Back track to last week, I was at this convention for a club we are both apart of and while I was there she tried making me jealous by being all flirty/touchy with another guy right in front of me. I'm not a jealous guy so I just cared less of what she was trying to do.

So my question is, how likely will I be able to have that talk with her?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Okay, I don't understand one thing, you said she blocked you on everything she was completely avoiding you after the break up, so why do you then think that she is trying to make you jealous by flirting with other guys? do you think that she is trying to make you jealous? or are you sure she is doing it? there is a difference between the both.

I don't understand the logic as to why will she even try to make you jealous when she was so mentally strong to block you out of her life, she was completely avoiding you so why would a woman do that, when she is so mentally strong? it's surprising.

I don't think you can get her to talk to you. It seems you have tried everything, see her actions speak aloud, if she has blocked you everywhere and is avoiding you it's clear that she is not really expecting a closure and she probably doesn't care about any closure. I would say forget about it, let her do what she wants.

If she ever contacts you and tells you she wants a closure then you can think about something until then I don't think you can do anything about this.

• Why do you want to have a talk with her? So YOU can feel better? She is making it clear that she doesn't want to have that talk and forcing it on her will not make her feel better. You've already done several stupid things (by your own admission) and now you are trying to add one more stupid thing to the list. Leave her alone.