What do you think of this?

My ex boyfriend just got back with his ex girlfriend... I thought that he might be really in love with her and all since he's with her again... But today he posted an odd picture of her on snapchat. On the picture you could se him pulling her pants from her ass, you could see her ass and thongs. I mean who would do that? Why would you post a pic of your GIRLFRIEND'S ASS? Isn't that really disrespectful? Is he just using her for sex? This picture implies that... He erased it 12 minutes later. Need opinions, thanks xoxo

And why I think he might be using her is because everyone in my town says that this girl is pretty easy.. practically a whore... And well this picture is just really not nice at all.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I find him a Cad, @Blair123, and a Big Show Off to boot, this no coy boy. He may have been Showing Her and her Butt Off just to prove that she is a hottie that he is lucky to Have... No matter in what way on any given day.
    it sounds like this is the case. He is too much of a loser to see that "Disrespect" would come into That sort of pix.
    Guys like him you can do without and a lesson in love and in life that you are better Off without him and his octopussy hand, which if he is getting Some, he is Showing and Glowing to Everyone in sight and on this sight, that he is Having... Fun in the sun. Must be he doesn't mind having an "Ex" 'Easy' Ride and may be Too... Friends with lots of old benefits, who knows how this goes.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• "I thought that he might be really in love with her and all since he's with her again... But today he posted an odd picture of her on snapchat. On the picture you could se him pulling her pants from her ass, you could see her ass and thongs"

^sounds like they r not serious together... if he was serious he'd not share such a pic... and she'd care if he did... now it seems like she just doesn't care :)

"I mean who would do that? Why would you post a pic of your GIRLFRIEND'S ASS? Isn't that really disrespectful? Is he just using her for sex? "

^it could be... and if he does she's fine wid it... or they r just being friends actin goofy and sharin their pics ;)

"This picture implies that... He erased it 12 minutes later. Need opinions, thanks xoxo "

^ah there it goes... probably he thought it'd be a funny pic and he decided to share it... but he took it down coz he thought..."nah not so appropriate"

"And why I think he might be using her is because everyone in my town says that this girl is pretty easy.. practically a whore... And well this picture is just really not nice at all."

^if those rumors r true... then i believe he took down da pic by his own will even if she didn't care... just out of repsect... not coz of her own request... :)

• Yes, that is very disrespectful no doubt.

• Sounds rather disrespectful to me. Why are you following your ex on Snapchat? If he is an ex, you need to let go and move on with your life.

What Girls Said 2

• he doesn't seem to respect his girlfriend at all to post pic those type of pics!.. he was just tryna show to others his gf's "assets"

• Maybe he was gonna send it to someone else and accidentally posted it on my story.

He is your ex. If he is in love with her or want her for sex should be irrelevant to you.