I've been dumped and feeling a little crazy/humiliated?

I've been in love with him for almost 2 years, and same for him.
Thing is, he thinks his feelings were getting "inapropriate" because it's an LDR and "nothing can come of it".
Well, he broke up with me yesterday - and I kind of lost my mind. we were on the phone, and I started crying. He had to drive for 2 hours and told me to enjoy our convo bc it'd be our last, but I couldn't face the truth. He made us recap all our relationship, which only made it even harder for me. Then, he said goodbye, I'd keep asking him to wait, but he hung up on me and never called again.
That's when things started getting crazier. I can't lose him. I love him too much and without him, I'm literally nothing. I started texting him. A LOT. like, 20 texts. At first, he'd respond with "I can't do this anymore", but he eventually blocked me. Then I moved to Skype. And texted him A LOT too, and he replied with "STOP. DON'T MESSAGE ME".
I finally moved to snapchat, and snapchatted him A LOT, and he blocked me on there too.
I know, it was completely wrong and crazy of me. But I don't know what to do anymore. I love him, and all I think of is that my life isn't worth living without him. I lost him, and now I'm lost.
What should I do? How can I get him back?

Sorry for the long post, and thanks xx

side note: pretty sure he blocked me on Skype too, as it says "offline" now and it used to say "away" 24/7.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, you're not gonna get him back. It's over. finished. get over it and find someone else who won't dump you over a silly thing like that. c'mon that reason he had was stupid.

• Why do I fall for stupid guys D:

• I'm in love, but not blind. I realize that he treats (or should I say treated?) me like shit, was pretty much a jerk, and always scared of getting too attached and vulnerable - aka stupid, bc I'd never break his heart.

• i see. but if you realize that he treated you like shit, you shouldn't think that you can't live without him. screw that salad tosser, and find someone who's worthy of your time. you don't deserve to be treated like shit, especially not by the one person who's supposed to be the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. forget about him, and find someone who'll treat you right!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry you're going through this hard time, but sooner you will realize you're your own person, and you don't need someone else to make you happy. Yes he was a huge part of your life, but you constantly clinging onto him for dear life, when he requests for you to stop messaging him, will only push him so much further away. You need to get yourself together and know that you're worth everything and that if he doesn't want to be apart of that then his lost. You're young, there's still time to find other loves and it's important to love yourself and be comfortable with being single before your next relationship. Good luck xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Just STOP being so needy. Love yourself.

• Lol it's easy to say! It's just hard to get independent after you talk for hours everyday to someone for two years straight, that prevented you from killing yourself, helped you through depression, made your grades get crazy better and loved you above all.