Stalking ex Facebook weird or no?

We're not friends on Facebook I added him from a fake Facebook I created. I read his posts, statuses and see the girl he's with now. It hurts and I'm wondering why do I care? Since the breakup he has reached out to me but now I think he's moved on.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though it's understandable, it remains really weird and you know it. You care because you're still in love and you don't accept the break up. You know what? I've done the same with my ex girlfriend, but this is unhealty and you need to stop it.

What Guys Said 1

• The fact that women need to ask if cyber stalking under different account is weird or not makes you not only weird but "other negative things."

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's normal for people to look up their ex and see what's going on in their life. For you to be hurt by the new girl he is seeing means you are not over him 100 percent. I would suggest deleting the fake account and avoid checking in on him until you know that you're completely over him. There was a reason you two broke up, so remember that reason. Eventually you will meet someone that is more compatible.

• It's pretty weird.