Will my girlfriend cheat on me while she's away for college?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 3 months now but it's gotten pretty serious in that time. She initially didn't want a boyfriend because of the fact that she was going away to school (2 hours away). She loves beer and parties which is maintstream at her college. She says she would never cheat cause it would hurt her to hurt me. But she doesn't care about the fact that I don't want her to go to parties and get drunk without me. Her stories about what she was just doing (and not responding to texts). also often end up contradicting her and when I catch it and ask about it she tries to direct me from it. I've also been cheated on before and it's had an affect on me. But she says she has to do she would never hurt me like that. Do you think I'm being cheated on or that she would cheat on me?

• She will/is cheating
  • She won't

45

Most Helpful Girl

• She won't cheat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is she trust worthy?

What Girls Said 3

• I really don't think you guys have been dating long enough to do the distance thing. Also when people get drunk a lot of times they also get slutty. She might never cheat sober, but drunk...

I always try to hook up when I drink, and the only way I won't is if I'm seriously obsessed, head over heels in love with someone.

• If she is a bitch: Yes.
    If she isn't: No.

• She might, people can change more even because they like to party.

What Guys Said 4

• You two have not dated long enough to be expecting to maintain this relationship during a lengthy separation. You let yourself fall too fast and now you will pay the price.

• Yes. Most likely she will be very naughty because she's exploring how to have killer sex. Break it off and move forward in freedom after ur done being upset. From there don't rush into marriage and enjoy dating and fun until you meet someone that you think, wow, she's not satannnn!

• It is far too early to tell..

• I don't think she is, but I'd prepare myself if I were you in case she does end up cheating.