Girls, Can anyone tell me if it is real done or I just have false hope?

Please I don't know what to do.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Assuming you are the blue speech bubble, yes, that sounds pretty much over. I think that if you did get back together, you would only be happy about it for a little while. Then whatever was annoying you in the first place will pop up again and you'd just go for another cycle.

• The only thing I couldn't get over was she'd be all this is what I want then I'd do it and she'd still find something to say about what I was doing wrong

• She's said a lot of mean shot and she'll be gone for most of the month my gut says that once we part ways I may not see her again and with her job she might be moving out of state or staying in a different part of the city we live in. This is one of two relationships I've actually improved myself in and have felt real love when I told her I love you.

• first of all, you don't have to say "shot." I can handle shit, lol. tbh, it does not sound like you have improved yourself in this relationship at all. you sound incredibly attached to her. that is not self improvement.

besides, you don't need another person to self improve. your self improvement depends on you.

Also, do you really want to be with someone who says a lot of mean "shot" to you? that's not fair. how is that helping you improve?

It is not real love if you cannot live without her. If you cannot live without her you are just infatuated and attached.

What Girls Said 4

• Context?
    Filler

• I sent her a text saying I miss her and I know I hurt her and would give anything to have is back before all the fighting. Otherwise we haven't spoken till tonight when I asked when she was coming home from her work trip.

• Hm sounds like she really is done. Sounds like she was thinking about breaking it off and that last fight finally gave her a reason to make the break up official. Sorry dude

• Ya itt took her two weeks to change her fb status and she left one photo up of us. Just don't see why when she is done. Everyone's different.

• It is hard to say either way from just two speech bubbles. There isn't enough info to determine anything πŸ˜–

Usually , what is false causes doubt and confusion
    what is true makes you feel good and secure. If you are unsure how she feels, it is best to ask her. Knowing for a certainty if it is over , will help you to move on instead of clinging to something unknown. Unless you you where you stand with her , you will hold on to false hope.

• She said she was unhappy and she hates me and that she will not change her mind about the break up.

• Then sadly, it appears to be over for her πŸ˜–

• How long did you guy's date for? How long have you been broken up for?

• Because she's still mad give it time. Why did you guys breakup

• she said that o didn't meet her needs and that o was a hot mess which I'm not. That she got nothing from the relationship.

• if thats an ex then there's no hope.