Guys, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

While me and my ex were together, he wanted to shave his head but I didn't let him. I mean I told him that it wouldn't look good on him but he insisted that it would. He really wanted to shave it but never did because he knew I wouldn't like it. Now he's back with his ex and I think it's a rebound since the girl is a total hoe. Plus he posted her naked ass on snapchat!!! So anyways, now he did shave it. And I'm just wondering what does it mean? I mean is he over me or is he trying to get over me by doing that? Or did he do it because he just doesn't care? Or does he want to annoy me? PLEASE HELP!

4

Most Helpful Guy

• normally a guy will do things like that as a sign of you dont control him now, its sort of a dig at the person, He sounds like a bit of an arse for posting his current girls ass on snapchat

• Well when I saw it I thought that he probably doesn't care at all anymore... Well yes that is very disrespectful. He deleted it 10 minutes later. But he post her all the time (normal pictures). It is quite annoying. He never posted me as many times as he does her.

• Couldn't agree more!!! Thank you!! xoxo

• your very welcome :) as i always keep you head held high and know your worth more :)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't understand why is he showing these things, what is he to achieve now, you two are not together anymore, he is surely indicating something, but it is the cheap way to indicate something

• I know... I wanted to delete him from snapchat, but I would never want to show him that I care so I won't do it. But I'm very annoyed indeed.

• Sounds like you tried to control him. He wanted to shave his head and you outright said no. Its his life at the end of the day. Wouldn't you hate it if your boyfriend said no to you doing something you wanted to do. Relationships are about supporting each other even if it is a bad idea and you think so.

Him showing his girlfriend is a way of getting back at you but you could've been the rebound when he split up with his ex. Thing is now you've got to walk away and not look back. Don't worry about what he is doing. Stop looking at his Snapchat as you're giving him attention. Just worry about yourself.

• Well I didn't like the idea and I simply stated my opinion... Its not my fault that he listened... If he would shave his head after all I wouldn't like it, but I also wouldn't leave him because of it? Yes I thought about that... About how I could have been the rebound... I mean it is possible of course... But this girl... you haven't seen her. She's a total whore and anyone can have her, why would he want to be with someone like that other then for sex?

• I don't think that would help. Actually I would think about him even more. Plus I don't want to show him that I care in any way. Though this is so new to me... I always move on really fast. This seems to be different.

• How does deleting him make him think you care? It makes you look stronger that you're moving on with your life without him in it. Stop worrying about what he thinks and worry about only you. You are the controller of your life. Your 17yrs old. You're going to have your heart broken many times and you'll also break hearts as well. You will learn in time but take my advice. Its better to pull a band aid off really quickly than slowly. So rip that band aid off and start moving on.

• I agree with you that posting his girl's naked ass is disrespectful. But, in the other hand, about shaving his head, I think his behavior is right. I would like to have a girlfriend who wants me to shave my head, if she wanted not it'd be a handicap. I'd accept not to do it if I were in love of her and I like her way of looking, but if we left the relationship, the first I'd do is getting my head shaved. And that's not a way of annoying her, it is just a consecuence of the relationship has ended and don't have any motivation to don't have my head shaved.