Men if your ex was pregnant with your child would you want to know?

Of she wasn't planning on keeping it would you still want to know?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• She'd probably need some help, thus I'd want to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not keeping it and you don't want him to help pay for it then don't let him know

• I don't need him to help me pay but I also don't think it is the kind of thing I should have to go through on my own.

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him. He deserves to know, and you don't have to go through it by yourself. If he still fucks with you as a person he'll be there for you.

• That deppends does she want me to take responsibility for my part of the child which i would or would she like to use the child as something to manipulate me with and use to try to control every aspect of my life?

If its the first one then yes I would like to know : )

• Yes for sure i would want be part of our baby's life

• She'd likely be hitting me with child support, so I guess I'd be finding out. It'd be courteous to receive a heads-up.

• If you read the comment it contemplates terminating the pregnancy.

• Ah, ok.

Read this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1662270-my-wife-murdered-our-first-child-after-i-lost-my-job-now-i-can-t-look

In general, since we're constantly battered with "her body, her choice--your feelings don't fucking matter," I wouldn't expect her to show such courtesy.

So if you're deciding whether or not to abort, just do it and get it over with. Because you know push comes to shove, his input will have no affect on whether you keep it or not.

• I know he wouldn't want to keep it it is something we doscussed early in our relationship. If he wanted to keep it. I would but I don't think it is fair to raise a child against the fathers will to the child. They deserve a Dad that wants them.

I also think that of terminating is something we both agreed on should the case ever arise it isn't something I should have to go through alone. and he would probably be upset if he found out because He would have at least want to have known and been there.

• Absolutely.

In the case you do keep your child, do you really want him to know when your child will be grown up and will want to find out on his own who is his dad?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!