Ex boyfriend hooks up with girl just a couple days after breaking up?

so my 8 months boyfriend and I recently broke up (4 days ago) after taking a couple days break from one another, he broke up with me. He said he doesn’t want to loose me as a friend, and I stupidly agreed. He also told me he still loved me but he couldn’t deal with all the fighting. When he saw a picture I posted on snapchat with a guy I used to hook up with he got mad and said “I would never get with someone just a couple days after I broke up with you, it wouldn’t be respectful.” I told him I didn’t get with that guy (truth). Then last night he went to a party, got drunk and got with a girl, he said more then just makeout. I’m supposed to see him tomorrow because I sold him something a while ago and he never paid for it. What should i do? How should I act tomorrow? I’m so angry at him but I don’t want my anger to make me do something I will later on regret.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• you post pictures of you with another guy, and expect him to be your door mat.
    step 1 don't be a terrible person.
    step 2 expect revenge hookups when you make a move like that.

pay him, move on... leave him, and her alone, take responsibility. you can tell him that he made a mistake from you making a mistake, but stick with taking responsibility.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut him off. Don’t participate in his sneaky, shady, sleazy little game. Don’t try to be his friend. It was already practically impossible after experiencing what it’s like to be his girlfriend but now that he’s added insult to injury? Now that he has done exactly what a real friend wouldn’t do and prioritized himself over your emotional and mental wellbeing completely being inconsiderate of your feelings? Not gonna happen. So don’t even try. It will only prolong your heartache and extend the miserable feeling you’re experiencing right now. It will only pull you deeper into depression. He already broke up with you, left you, dumped you as if you were disposable, and abandoned you and the bond. Now, less than a week later he’s sexually pursuing other females and expecting to remain cool with you? That is disgustingly selfish and wrong. You heart is not some sort of toy he can just mess around with, pushing and pulling as he pleases. So here’s what I recommend…

Meet him tomorrow and handle yourself like a boss: STRICTLY BUSINESS. No hugs, no warm, friendly smiles or embraces, and no personal talk. Be very transactional. Make the meeting brief and to the point then walk away. After that brief meeting, delete and block him from everywhere on social media. This is you asserting your right to undisrupted peace and happiness. This is you deciding that you will not be a passenger to his sneaky, shady, indecisive games and taking control of your heart rather than vulnerably, willingly giving him control of it. His reckless carelessness has created a situation where his future presence would keep you tethered to pain so deleting and blocking him from everywhere ensures a healthy healing process. And quite frankly, he doesn’t deserve one ounce of your precious, divine energy if he’s going to sh*t all over you like that.

• 1.) Be very transactional when you meet with him tomorrow. Make things brief and to the point. Do not linger or give him the subliminal body language and habits he feasted on before.
      2.) Delete and block him from everywhere so that you can deal with the hurtful mess he’s caused without having to be reminded of who he is, what he’s about, and what he’s doing with other females.
      3.) Give yourself a really good cry because you have been greatly wronged.
      4.) Heal. Do not stay stuck in reverse. Move forward. Fall in love with life. Reinvent yourself, develop a craft, explore, fill your mind with beauty and wonder.

The rest is a matter of letting time do it's thing. :)

What Guys Said 2

• You must really trust him if you sold him something and expect to get the money later.

• he was probably cheating on you with her too. it is a classic plot line

What Girls Said 4

• My first bit of advice would be to stop viewing his twitter and facebook pages if you want to retain a bit of sanity. If you keep checking what he's up to all the time, you'll never get over him. You'll just idealise your past, this isn't healthy because you just don't know whats going to happen from here. Either unfriend him, or use some software to hide his page. Or take a break from those sites altogether.

Maybe one day he'll be back, but maybe he won't. Either way, you should believe this is over for good, because it'll mean you'll find acceptance. Acceptance is what you need to move on it means you can forgive yourself and will prepare you for the next relationship.

Good luck.

• Just act professional when you see him. It's just a business transaction that day, so just arrange to meet, take the money, thank him for the payment, and leave. Do not offer your feelings. If he ask how you're doing say that you're okay and point out that you're only there to make sure you're paid.

• yep, for the ego rush... so don't do anything. he made you feel guilty for no reason... he was probably gonna sleep with her whether you posted a pic or not.

• He was probably hammered