My girl friend just broke up with me cause she is feeling too young to be in a relationship , need advise?

I dated my girlfriend for about 2 mounths , we have a long distance relationship although I was with her full mounth , so about 30 days I was with her all the time , we went out and had just amazing moments together. I loved her soo incredible much , and she loved me too although she always has this unsecured phase, she feels confused and don't know what she wants , so she broke up with me first time. maybe she's too young for a relationship but I really saw her as a mature person although she's just 15 . so yeah we spent almost everyday about 7 hours talking at the phone , and full 30 days together in my country. and the first break up was in the when she was here by me , she said she isn't sure if she loves me or not although it's clearly obvious cause she freaks out if iam with any other girl just talkin she is pretty much complicated , she even told me that she doesn't love me although when she broke up she was crying , I said to myself maybe it's a teenage phase that she doesn't know what she wants or so but still my first breakup really hurted I couldn't even sleep well. after 5 days of convincing her that her decision was wrong and after I finally told her that everything is over and I'll end my contact with her , she started crying agian and said she realized that she loved me. I was so happy at that moment , and yeah then we came back together. we had amazing time we was just that amazing couple. anyways when she got back to her country I wanted to reduce my contact to her cause she had to study hard to get in a good school , I respected that and started writing her once a week , we called every week for 2 hours , for 3 weeks. at the 4th week she comes to me and says she wanna break up with me agian. I felt like such an idiot , although it didn't hurt like first time. I asked her if she still loved me she said yes , but she feels too young and too complicated and the life stress and everything. for her breaking up now and forever. help?

22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, she is very young and she is not really ready to be in a relationship and also she is young to understand love, she needs time.

What Girls Said 1

• She's only 15! Let her enjoy life, she's still a kid no matter how 'matture' you view her.

What Guys Said 1

• Come on 15 is the age to live free so she can't be expected to be in a serious relationship. And isn't dating her that kinda illegal? Try going for someone more mature.