He says I have mood swings and dont want to be with me. How do I get him back?

So this guy i was talking too suddenly tells me i have mood swings and don't want to be with me. Instead focuses his attention on some girl that for years put him in the friend zone. Is it possible that she's taking advantage of him because she doesn't want to lose his attention? Y is she interested all of a sudden? Will he realise that I'm willing to compromise? Would he ever come back in my life?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• She is interested because he was with you. He obviously has been after her attention for a long time and when he finally gave up and got with you she became more interested in him. It will fizzle out in a while I think because she doesn't see him that way as you've said. Best you can do is move on from him. A guy who can do that is weak and will always be a puppy to this girl. Do you really want someone who is like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know your relationship, but sounds like that gir is jst there for the friendship where she's admired... As for you - what does he mean by moody?

What Guys Said 1

• I think he might provided what you say is true regarding the other girl.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like he just used that as an excuse to leave you.