Why is he grooming more after he said he wanted a break from our relationship?

We got intimate when least expected, and he was completely shaven down below. he usually has it trimmed. I feel like he could be having an affair with someone else. He has been acting different. So I told him I am walking away from this relationship. I am fed up with his unknown whereabouts , with his immature level of reasoning with me. he gets really defensive about questions I ask and when I got to the point of asking about the shaven incident he laughed it off.

I thought that was disrespectful and rude, I was really annoyed and felt like slapping him but I told him he's not worth it. I know he will get what's coming to him.. I plan to leave him high and dry and disappear for weeks without telling him nothing. if he doesn't leave me first I will do it. I feel so used and unwanted. when I feel this way because of a man I start rebelling and don't care what he thinks anymore.
0
2