Broke up over a silly fight?

Other than thre break up things were going great but now he says he doesn't think we are right but continues to text? It was been less than a week. I want to ask him to take me back. I'm the one who broke up but the fight was his fault and he admits this. Thoughts?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to work it out is what I say.

• I guess I'm just afraid he means it. Knowing what I know now I wouldn't have broken up with him. But he is pretty risk adverse and says he thinks we'll just be back here I. A month or two. To me I'm thinking well if we communicate better we won't but either way I'd rather be back here in two months then split knowing we tried. For me it is more of a risk to walk away from something without trying. I don't know if I can take it of I go to talk to him and he turns me down. I'm feeling pretty raw.

• Okay.

What Guys Said 1

• To be honest I hate people like you. Who cares if you had a fight why says im breaking up with you and doeant mean it? Your not 14. But anyhow he probably didn't mean it. Just tell him you were feeling hormonal on your period and that u made a mistake the usual BS people say to there partner's. He'll say he's upset and that he still likes you and happy days. People like u are not made for relationships if your that easy to break up.

• Well come to find out he meant what he said so not so silly after all I guess. He basically told me he didn't care if he saw me again or not. Forced me to get upset, then acted hurt.

When I believed him he was like yeah no we should break up I wanted to like you and you are likeable but we just aren't a good fit.

This is why women act as we do sometimes. I'm not saying I'm right. I did tell him to leave and we'd discuss it later. But when later came he still hadn't told me he didn't mean he didn't want to be with me. Silly fight it wasn't he'd been planning it. He'd been saying things in effort to set me off for days. Dancing with other women- okay, exes- okay. Telling me you don't care if you see me again... What? After a perfect weekend? What? I took the bait.

What Girls Said 0