We're good friends and she tells me she still loves me but she's still with that guy?

Okay there's this one girl (my ex) that I fell in love with. I gave her everything, my heart, my trust, my life, and even my virginity. We both met each others family's and friends. It was the longest relationship I've ever been in and I actually thought it would last. But then she left me for another guy, now we're good friends and she tells me she still loves me but she's still with that guy? She said she wants to get back together next year or when her and her current boyfriend break up, should I?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If she so easily left you and broke your heart, and now is telling you she's willing to do the same with her new boyfriend to get back with you, you'd probably be doing yourself a big favor just to steer clear buddy. Sounds like she's rather fickle and just trying to play the field and keep her options open. Which isn't fair to the guys involved here, if she isn't making that clear. And in the future "I gave her everything, my heart, my trust, my life, and even my virginity" It's never a good idea to give away all of who you are to someone else. Trust is easily broken and lives are shattered this way, which I'm sure you're finding out now. As I said, I would have nothing to do with her for the time being, till she can prove she wants to be with you and only you, until then, I'd deny her any of you.