My ex has a new girlfriend and she is beautiful?

How do I shake off this KGHKGJWMDSKE feeling? I was like totally over him and now I saw a stupid picture on FB and all I think about is how it is not fair that he found a hot girlfriend and I can't find ANY boyfriend! Not even an ugly one! It's so not fair, I was the one hurt, he used me, cheated on me, had fucking double life and then he gets a reward? How is that fair!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes you'll look at others who break the rules, do evil, even treat others with utmost disrespect, lie, cheat, steal, and then watch as they reap the rewards of those wrongdoings. And a lot of times, people get away with it with no clear or immediate consequence. Just like this situation here. You were used and taken advantage of, and when the dust settled, he's the one ahead and you feel behind. Right? And so it would appear. But that isn't true. There's an old saying that I remember reading a long time ago: wickedness never was happiness. And I feel that how we treat people has a clear reflection on our own lives. Yes, he's with someone else, but he isn't a good guy. And bad guys always get their comeupins. I don't know if you're religious, but I am and I totally believe we have to have an account of all of our actions in this life, especially how we treated others. And regardless of who you have to account to, it's still a scary thought to think about: thinking that you treated people like the way your ex treated you. But maybe you aren't religious and want him to suffer for what he did. And if that's what you want, trust me, he's already paying for it. Unless he's a true sociopath, it's not in our nature to cheat. When you betray trust, actually make that choice, there is a psychological break in our minds that has lasting effects. Forever he's always going to know that he did cheat and lie. And while you don't think it's so bad of a consequence, I promise it's going to have an effect when he can't retain the right relationships because he is dysfunctional and can only hold on to truly dysfunctional people. That isn't happiness and it's going to be a long time, possibly never after his third divorce that he hasn't realized the quality of man he is (or isn't) in wondering why women won't stay with him. Why people don't really want to be around him. Why his life feels disconnected. Whether in this life or the next, he's going to pay for the things he's done, as we all will. Your focus right now is kicking him off of Facebook and unfollow anyone who is putting up pictures of him. You need to move on with your life and when you're ready, you'll start to really look for a guy who is worthy of you. Who will treat you like you deserve and think before betraying you. It hurts, but one day he's going to see a picture of you and your hot boyfriend/fiancĂ©/husband and wonder why he messed up with you for someone he doesn't even like.

What Guys Said 3

• Why are you judging someone who is beneath you?

• Well lol life isn't fair I guess... just something you have to swallow up

• Of course you can find an ugly boyfriend. You're just not trying.

What Girls Said 1

• you have to forgive and forget!