Since breaking up with my ex?

Ok so since breaking up with my ex I have been getting loads of attention. I have made mistakes I know that, but I really don't know what to do. I don't wanna talk to these guys all st the same time coz it makes me feel like I'm doing wrong even tho I'm not coz I'm single. Iv also been asked on soooooo many dates to which say no coz I'm so shy. How the hell do I get over this hurdle and get out there again?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol you are lucky. Since breaking up with MY ex no one even looked at me, not to say asked me out. I have no idea why, maybe I just hold some invisible sign on my forehead like "NEWLY DUMPED, DO NOT APPROACH!". And while I was in that stupid relationship for 3 years, I couldn't breathe from guys! It's been 6 months and no one asked me out yet or even flirted with me. What the hell is going on? Where dem guys when I need them? Lol

• Haha you can have them lol. I think I'm scared to let anyone in coz he did knock my confidence a lot. Iv just got it back going out having fun found the me before I met him. I just don't want to be that person again when I was with my ex. Also I have kids so it wouldn't be a straight forward hang at mine relationship I have this thought that they will get bored and Cheat. Well come on if the guy I lived with for 13 years could why wouldn't anyone else?

• Give yourself time to move on. I have learned that dating other people when you still haven't moved on doesn't help at all.

• So what do I do. I feel ready I know I don't want my ex but obviously something is stopping me. Do I just stop talking to these people all together?