Girlfriend wants to pretend we broke up?

I am 19 and my girlfriend is almost 18. I graduated high school and she still has senior year. We have been together for almost 2 years and she just started school again. She has only been to one dance and that was prom with me. But since I graduated and everyone knows we are together guys never ask her. And personally I don't want her to go but I want her to have a high school experience. She always says she wants to go and she wants a fun senior year and She says it will be weird if I go since i graduated. So she wants to pretend we broke up so guys will ask her and all her friends will ask her to do stuff when they go. it sucks but I will do anything to make her happy and stay with her. What is your guys opinion?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• My opinion would be wtf

If my girl said that, I would be very nervous that she is testing the waters for a new guy.

That being said, I don't know her at all so ggrain of salt and all that