We are constantly fighting over stupid things!

me and my boyfriend have been together for a long time but we are constantly fighting over stupid things and I don't know what to do

13

Most Helpful Guy

• okay, I can honestly say I know exactly how you feel. And it sucks. I mean maybe its not your fault for the fights..but maybe it is..like in my case. ok,so you fight over really stupid things. this is because you have become so close with him. When you first started doing this..did he stand by you..when you acted pyschotic..did he wait for you..want for you to be happy and stop being mad at him but now it seems like he cares less and is tired of dealing with it..tho somehow you have to.do you feel as if..every fight is because of you..well what me and my boyfriend are trying to do with this issue is take some time apart. Things that used to be fine now annoy eachother...just take some time apart and I'm not saying a lot. just spend maybe only 80 percent as much as you do now.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

What Guys Said 2

• i went through the same thing. you have to have a break from seeing eachother, trust me its the only way you's will stop fighting.

• this happens in every relationship.

sometimes things get worse and you'll eventually break up over it (like me and my ex).

you need to talk about why you are fighting, how to stop fighting, and what you guys can do when you are about to start fighting again.

What Girls Said 1

• same here. Well kinda, I've been with him for over 3 years and we bicker sometimes over stupid things. not all the time, but sometimes. I think all you can do is make sure your not the one starting the fighting, (aka make sure your not getting mad over nothing), and talk through the fight afterwards. communication is important. also; just remember that just about all couples fight, especailly over stupid things