Trapped him into a baby?

I had been speaking to a guy for a few months.. I slept with him when I said I was on the pill and I wasn't.. I got pregnant.. now he says he loves me and is in love.. he will hate me if he knew I trapped him.. do I ever tell him?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• He might not hate you because he's blinded by love, but everyone else does.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you want. Do you want an honest relationship or one based on dishonesty? How do you want to feel about yourself? The fact that you already posted here shows you feel a little guilt. Personally, as hard as it may be, I would tell him the truth. There is the possibility that will cause some real problems for you guys, but you never know, it may be something you can both overcome and will make you stronger. PLus dont you want to be able to look into the mirror and like the person looking back at you? Guilt will consume you and eat you from the inside out. Do your karma a favor and fess up

What Guys Said 5

• You fucking suck.

• Oh... that's sooooo shitty. This is why guys are so gun shy about relationships, this exact kind of "intentional deception". I really wish you all the best and hope it works. But if he ever finds out I'm pretty sure he will hate you for it.

• Your call, you will never get close intimately if you keep such a secret.

• You should tell him.

Also, seek counselling. You are a terrible, terrible person.

• You have to tell him but maby the pharmacy gave the the wrong pills happened to me and I turned purple

What Girls Said 1

• You're a cunt and I strip you of the title of 'woman'. You're a pile of 💩