What is wrong withg me? Why can't i get over my ex after a surprise breakup he layed on me? He has moved on like nothing ever existed but im still holding on to the best of what made us one. How can I move past all this?
Most Helpful Guy
Time. Time is the overseer of all things1
Most Helpful Girl
I know how you feel, right now, he'll feel like the only guy for you and you'll wonder how you go on without him.
That's how I felt, but I found a solution how to deal with it.
1) Remove him off everything (phone, fb, WhatsApp whatever)
2) Change your ringtone/text tone (you don't automatically think of him)
3) Try talking to other guys, in real life or online. Someone may take your mind off him.
4) Try finding a hobby to keep your mind off him.
5) Realise that if it was meant to be, it'll be and you'll find someone better :)
6) Understand that it takes time, if you need to cry, go for it. Let it out. Makes you feel better.
7) Think of a list of bad things about him. Maybe he didn't listen? or was messy?
Hang in there, girl. It gets easier, trust me :)2