How many people are out there and alone with nothing to do this New Years Eve?

I got out of a party 2nite, I don't know why but I just kind of wanna be home alone, just sot of got my heart broken too so maybe that's why. Anybody else out there alone and chillen in on new years eve?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Me! lol My two best friends are at a wedding in Colorado and my other ones are either far away on break or chaparoning a lock-in tonight. I have a party I was going to go to but I just really don't feel like going for some reason. I'm sitting around in a pair of stilletos debating how mad the host will be if I don't show. (I haven't seen her in forever and promised I'd come.)

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I am alone by choice. I am trying to figure out what I really want to do in 2010. I definitely want to put some precise goals in place and fulfill them. I really don't want to be around anyone right now. I want to be lost in my own thoughts.

• I like to relect on the last of day of the year. I don't like to be out and about with the drunks.

I chill out alone and relax and think about the year and about things I want to do in the new year.

Sometimes I'll just watch movies :)

• Yep! All alone with the animals. LOL

• I have places to go..

just not allowed to go there..

• me

unfortunately I'm a friendless loser :(

i grew apart from the friends that I did have in high school, I'm shy so its hard for me to make friends and I don't have a boyfriend

next year will be better though, I'm motivated to make some changes so I'm not too upset by it. I'm just using this time too reflect

• Cool way to look at it so you won't get down, I was once in a position like this but things with my friends got way better and now all I need to do is to stay away from the crazy evil chicks in my neighborhood lol

What Guys Said 3

• Yea, I'm alone and chillin on New Years Eve by myself. It sucks, but at least I don't have to deal with the annoying folks.

• I am as well. Granted, I could have been, but I'm a little under the weather, so I had to sit it out.

• This guy is