HELP!!! How do I get my ex to contact me and give us a second chance?

I think he still loves me but won't give us another shot? I currently am not talking to him because sometimes he ignores me and when I do try and tall to him he doesn't maintain conversation. We have this pattern going on I noTice that he ignores me and I get mad then don't talk to him for some time then I contact him because I get sick of not talking to him and maybe he'll contact me one time after that but other than that we keep following this pattern. Now when I'm hanging out with him in person he's fine with laying on me like he's so comfortable with me, talking to me in great detail about his work and family and whatnot and acting just like he used to when we were dating.
I know he has feelings for me because our pictures are the first ones you see on his Facebook page. Sometimes I Find Him Stalking ME On Facebook Like if im not online for a night he'll specifically stay on until I come online late at night even though he has to work early or he'll get mad and the next day he won't be on Facebook at all. Or he'll go on facebook early in the morning before work (which is a new thing he did one time I noticed) or during work if he didn't see me online the night before probably to check up on me. He also post things right after I do wheather they have meaning or not probably to get me to notice him and come crawling back to him or something. Then he looks at my Facebook, him and his family. His family loves me. His mother just asked me about my new job in great detail. I wonder why? To tell him? Why would he care?
Also last time I went a month or 2 not talking to him he had one of our mutual friend hang out with me probably to get information about me for him. Like why would he care?

I just don't know how to get him to take us seriously anymore and give us another shot? I believe it could turn into something great. :(

Guy's please comment I need help!!!#

41

Most Helpful Guy

• if u need another shot, why did u guys broke up?

• Over a stupid fight and I said some things

• read your story
      u 'll know what I mean

• No I don't do tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. Better to focus your attention on moving on

• I don't want to. Did you read this. Does he clearly have feelings for me or no?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• No can we just talk here?

• EW yuck! An Ex! girl! really? No don't!

• Continue with the silent treatment for a month. During this time, you should be improving on yourself and try not to focus on him. Move on, without moving on, and wait until he talks to you. If he still doesn't want to talk to you, move on, for real. If he does respond within the no contact period, ignore him until you are done with no contact. I have been using exboyfriendrecovery. com to help me get mine back. I get how you feel. Good luck.

• Has it worked?

• It helped me get out of the pattern that you were describing; it's still a work in progress.
      It's not easy to get an ex back. The shortest time I got my ex (previously, different boyfriend. I dumped that guy) back was in three months.