My ex is saying bad things about me to our mutual friends. What should I do?

I had a very rocky, off-and-on relationship with a girl that ended very poorly, very recently. I made the mistake of giving in to her advances and sleeping with her, and then a few days later I made it clear that I did not want to be with her. We both go to the same college, Vassar College, and we have many of the same friends. She has been saying bad things about me to her friends and they are saying bad things to my friends. What should I do? I don't have hard feelings against her and she is very emotionally unstable, so I feel bad for her, but I don't like being berated by her friends in public.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore it. Honesty doing this says more about her then about your relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought Vassar was for smart boys and girls. It sounds like junior high school time for the high IQ crowd. Tell them there are two sides to every story, you don't believe in airing your dirty laundry in public, and they need to grow up and mind their own business.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to her and clear up stuff. Or ignore her and don't talk to her. Two options.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!