Time to move on?

So After pouring out my heart to my ex... she tells me I'm an amazing person I deserve better and I don't deserve her... I asked her why she tells me she will hurt me... and she's dating multiple people... so girls whats ur take on women dating multiple men?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• She's got killer instinct and is willing to shop around until someone hits everything on her list.

This type of girl will rarely be satisfied and is always looking for that ultimate thing, which rarely exists. It's going into the first shop, seeing the dress of your dreams, there is one left in your size, it fits like a dream, you look amazing and then you think, I wonder if there's something better out there.

She's a shopaholic and she's right, you do deserve better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that means she will wait and won't be satisfied until all her standards are met by a guy and she is one of those women who will keep trying until she finds a guy who will be perfect for her and will meet all her standards both looks and personality wise or whatever her standards are.

I think you shouldn't wait, just let it go

What Girls Said 5

• she is being honest with you.. and she is not really interested.. you should move on.. if you don't want to waste your time..

• WOW! She thinks dating like a man is cool eww

• She wants you to find someone else.

• I've never dated multiple guys... And I would never be happy with a guy that dates multiple girls! I respect other people's choices, but I don't find it serious and I know I would get hurt at the end. It's not the way I am.
    Believe her when she says that you deserve better. Believe her when she says that she would hurt you. Believe her when she says you are amazing! Move on... better awaits.

• Was she dating you exclusively when she was your girl?

What Guys Said 3

• If you are afraid of commitment, you date multiple partners.

• If you want to be with a REAL women who will love you and stay loyal to you then forget this bitch! Seriously!

Move on!

• Yeah it's time to move on if you're a monogamous kind of guy.