Have you ever made your BF/GF cry?

Have you ever said or done anything that has made your boyfriend or girlfriend cry? If so did you feel bad after?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I made my ex cry because I got really upset with him due to him telling our personal business to his brother and I wouldn't answer any of his calls, but when I did, I found out that he was crying. I felt bad because it was his bro, but I thought it was one of his friends so I calmed down and apologized.

What Girls Said 3

• I have made a significant other cry once (during a break up... the only break up I've ever done before... I was cheated on... twice... meh). I've made my husband cry once that I am aware of... it was because I was crying. It was at a time in my life where I was just... hurting so bad... it hurt him to see me that way and he cried with me. I felt bad that my pain caused him so much pain.

• Well my boyfriend and I went through a " rough patch" and while we where working through it I said some thing like your the only solid thing in me life right now and we kind of both ended up crying.. But it wasn't a hurtful thing so I didn't feel to bad. ...

• Oh yes I yelled at him because he kept watching football and kept ignoring what I said. And yeah I felt really bad after I seen him cry.

What Guys Said 2

• yea I have before but not intentionally. hell yeah I felt bad after because that was the last thing I ever wanted to do to her and when she told me that she cried about me and over me I was crushed.

• I'm very blunt, and always truthful in my replies, which can lead to some tears... No, I don't feel bad after... Sometimes the truth hurts...