Guys, What goes through your mind when a girl says she's moving on after you break up with her?

Do you still think of her from time to time, all the time or do you just move on immediately?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, most likely I've already moved on before her, so I wouldn't care too much, I'll actually be glad. If the breakup was peaceful, I have no reason to wish her bad, and I know the best for her would be to move on.

What Guys Said 5

• It depends completely on the circumstances of the break up. In my case, I broke up with my ex after she cheated on me, so even if I couldn't move on immediately, I'd care two hoots what she was doing with her life after that.

• I move forward but never forget. When visiting the old university certain places remind me of the good times, the bad times and the naughty times. Certain foods are associated with her.

• In the case of my breakups there was a good reason we broke up and I was in full support of them moving on.

• I would think she just said that to try to get back at me for breaking up with her. depends on what you did to make me break up with you.

• I'd kind of feel like that'd be bitchy... I mean you're already broken up, why poor salt in the wound?