How do you get over heartbreak?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I wrote a long lengthy take about a month ago on this topic: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10983-i-choose-not-to-sink-i-am-getting-over-you Feel free to refer to it, if you want some very detailed tips.

The biggest tip of all which I will mention here, is to allow yourself to feel those negative emotions (they are all natural in the process of what it takes to get over someone). Some days will be better than some, I will tell you. The biggest healer of all , is time.

• May I add, (in case you miss that part ) in my take, although seeming geared towards women but can benefit from that "take" as well. Just replace the "him" with a her and the same advice applies.
      <3 I wish you all of the best.
      Stay strong!

• Thank you

• Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Time and patience my friend.

What Girls Said 3

• Binge on ice cream, nutella, and sappy romance movies. Rip apart the male characters.

Then hit the gym. Hard. Take out frustrations on the track, punching bag, and my core. Return fit as hell.

Swallow pride and meet someone new.

• time. just time, and a positive mind.
    caanberry.com/.../time-management1.jpg

• You don't always get over heartbreak. Time just helps you to learn to live with the pain 💔

What Guys Said 1

• It takes time, find a hobby or something you enjoy to help take it off your mind