Ex giving mixed signals?

My boyfriend and I had recently broken up, over something small I might add. We've Exchanged maybe 4 or 5 texts over the past 3 days and he hasn't been responding to my texts or calls and then he shows up at my house in the middle of the night just to leave me a note that basically says I love you and I want to work on things and I haven't slept in days and I've been ignoring you to get your attention. But after he left the note he sent me a text saying when you're done reading the note please text me what you think and I'll probably be asleep when you text me but I'll text you back after I wake up. I've texted him and haven't gotten a response in 2 days. Is he playing games or what were his intentions with leaving that note?

Well we decided to finally talk and he said that he's been talking to his ex whom he was dating for 5 years and I asked him if he would respect me and not talk to her I'm not comfortable with their relationship. He says that there are no feelings there and to trust him. They've only been broken up for a few months. He basically broke up with her for me and then this happens. I just let him go. He was crying saying it doesn't have to be this way. what do I do?

02

What Guys Said 2

• "We've Exchanged maybe 4 or 5 texts over the past 3 days and he hasn't been responding to my texts or calls "

^did he read those texts though? wot was these texts about then if u don't mind sharin? :)

"and then he shows up at my house in the middle of the night just to leave me a note that basically says I love you and I want to work on things and I haven't slept in days and I've been ignoring you to get your attention"

^hmmm here it sounds like he's honest actually... think about it... how many guys'd come at yer house in da middle of da night just to leave u a note? he could easily text from his home... but he went to yer home just to leave a note... unless he's livin next door to u... so no big deal... ;)

"But after he left the note he sent me a text saying when you're done reading the note please text me what you think and I'll probably be asleep when you text me but I'll text you back after I wake up. I've texted him and haven't gotten a response in 2 days."

^his previous response says it all i believe:

"I've been ignoring you to get your attention"

^this is wot he's doin now... he wants to see how far u'll go... i believe if u start ignorin him back then he'll reach u on his own... ;)

• he is playing Xbox games
    text him to stop and u r not ready for this kind of games and after u reading this message u 'll be in my phone black list
    if he do loves u , why would he break up with u? 4 fun?
    ignore him and u 'll just fine.

What Girls Said 0