Day 33 of no contact and?

okay so She dumped me cause she's moving away to a different school and didn't wanna do long distance and said she thinks we work better as friends and started dating a new guy 3 days later and I told her I didn't wanna be her friend any more. Then 2 weeks later last weekend she broke up with the guy and hadn't been liking his Instagram photos. Then on day 26 of no contact she liked my Instagram photo that I uploaded. This is the first form of contact she's ever done since we broke up. What does it mean?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that she screwed up and she finally realized it. However, if she started dating three days after your breakup, she already had that guy lined up before she broke up with you. Do you want to give her another chance to do the same thing to you again?

What Girls Said 1

• You're 16 which is still young (heck, so am I). Rebound relationships don't even tend to work out, so it seems. Just because of after 26 days of no contact, she liked your Instagram photo which HAS to mean something. It's not as though she's been texting you, begging to get back - has it?

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care even? You're done with her. She never really wanted to be with you since it took her a meager 3 days to find someone else.

Dude, move on and get over her.