I think he's trying to break up with me, what can I do? (11 month relationship)?

The last time I saw him was Monday, a week ago for only an hour when we exercised together and then he went home. He didn't seem interested in grabbing dinner. We spent a lovely Fri and Sat together just before that and things seemed great. But during the run he seemed distant. Also, he knew I was going to be out of town Wed - Sun for work but made no effort to see me again before I left. He wasn't even busy Tues. On Wed, I was leaving later than I thought so I asked if he wanted to join me for a run. (He runs every day) He said he had been dealing with a "mild headache" and was just going to grab dinner and rest. I immediately responded by offering to get him something. But he didn't reply to me for over an hour which is unusual and then he turned down my offer. Just the previous week I had a mild headache and when I told him, he offered to help and I happily let him come over.

While I was away, it's been nothing but good morning gorgeous, goodnight gorgeous, "How was your day?" texts between us. Then he tells me he went for a run or whatever. But the text convos are brief and then he just says goodnight. I try to encourage more but he starts taking forever to reply which means he's not in the mood to chat. He knew I was back Sun afternoon. It's now Monday and he still has made no effort to initiate plans. I initiated the last several times. So I'm waiting for him and nothing. He doesn't seem interested or he would try to see me. He apparently has no problem going days without seeing me. He doesn't even call anymore. When I was on vacation in July he called me every other day. He asked to see me the Sun I got back. he's the type to deny there's a problem so what can I do? Just continue responding to his bland texts, stop initiating and see if he snaps out if it? Or just stop responding to his texts entirely and focus on moving on?

TLTR: boyfriend of 11 months stopped initiating plans and keeps minimal communication. Should I a) continue responding to his bland texts, stop initiating and see if he snaps out if it? B) Or just stop responding to his texts entirely and focus on moving on? C) some other suggestion you have?

11

What Guys Said 1

• After 11 months, you rely on texting instead of actual phone calls or FaceTime for your primary communication. This is the result: bad communications.

Call him and suggest getting together to talk. If he won't answer the phone, text and say, "I haven't heard from you in awhile. Is everything okay?"

What Girls Said 1

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• I started being terse in my replies, taking longer to reply, basically pulling back and lately he's been all over me. We just had a lovely date and sleep over. So I'm going to see what happens. If he continues bring weird and going days without seeing me I'll move on.

• He had some insanely stressful things happening at work the last 2 days.