Why am I still thinking about the girl I dated for a month then broke up when on a new date with a different girl?

Today I went on a date with this new girl I met online at a park, the same park that I always go with the girl I used to date, while talking/walking with her, I keeps thinking back to the girl that I dated whenever I see anything at the park that is releated to what we used to do. I feel so mad at myself for losing her and this new girl can't replaced her at all. WTF do I do? I need to forget about her but I always think about the good things we being through for that month. Why is this happening to me? Why can't I forget? by the way, she is the first girl that I went out with that I actaully liked. But she ended up breaking up with me cause I fuk up hard.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ready to date.
    You haven't yet even begun to get over your feelings.
    If you pursue things with this girl she will be just a "rebound" or a attempt at a replacement to fill what you used to have.
    Do not use any body like that.
    She isn't deserving of someone who does that to her.
    You owe it to yourself to put you first.
    Dating is the last thing you should be worried about.
    You need to give yourself time to heal.

<3 Best wishes!

What Girls Said 2

• Try to think new things, it might take time but be patience.

• Perhaps you are feeling guilty? Talk to your ex and see if you two can fix things and start again. But be honest with the new girl... I don't think you should see her if you are not into her.

What Guys Said 0