What to do when your girlfriends she's moving on?

So me and my girlfriend broke up the other day and I don't know what to do? There were 2 times we broke up unofficially but this time it's official that she said she's moving on. Now I've been in the process of moving on and I think I am moving on from her. But I don't know if I'll still want her from a month from now. But if I do what do I do? Do I just wait not contact her for the next 30 days and then when the 30 days are up try to contact her?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot Predict how your heart will feel even Tomorrow, with or without Sorrow here, dear. You are not this robot nor are you this magician who can just push a little button to make the boo boo go away today.
    You both appear here to be in this Full circle problem pattern of On and Off the romance roller coaster. I am not seeing nor am I really believing that Anyone at the point in time Is... Moving on and Out.
    Go about your business and taking at least a "Break" which sounds More Real to me than anything, to see how it Goes and if it Shows...30 days from now.
    One of you may 'Break' and give in and back to the "Way we were."
    Good luck. xx

• I asked her the other day if she's moved on and she said its not like in dating anyone else right now but yes I'm moving on

• lol... She is not totally there until she has Moved on to someone to replace your face. lolxxoo

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 1

• It takes time, but you have to move on.

• I doing my best to move on but every now and then she pops up in my mind

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have to contact her at all? I mean if you're not sure if you'll like her in 30 days why not just not talk to her anymore? Or for like a year or something like that?