Guys, my ex and I still act like we love each other and are still dating?

My ex and I broke up about 6 months ago. We were really close and loved each other a lot. We lost our virginities to each other, we did everything for the first time together. Although, we only lasted 2 1/2 years. He started distancing himself from me and became really uncaring, it seemed. The day that he broke up with me, I had plans with my friends. He asked me to hang out after I had plans and got mad I was hanging out with my friends, "I miss you so much I want to see you" so while he is at work I cancel my plans and wait until he is off to text him with the surprise that I can hang out only to get, "I have plans" he ended up going to a party and it made me mad, the fight ended in, "Maybe we should break up" over text. I was heart broken, so so severely. I loved him so much but I began to slowly pick myself up. We spent quite some time away from each other. About 5 months then he texts me on what would be our 3 year anniversary and asks to hang out, so we did. We kissed and made up, essentially. We have been talking ever since sometimes we end up not talking for an uncomfortable amount of time then talk again. I miss him when I don't talk to him. We now started senior year and he is in my classes. He doesn't talk to me and I don't talk to him, I'm so nervous to go to these classes and see him. I hate to see him during school but like to see him outside of school. He tells me how beautiful I am and brings up our past a lot. And how he enjoys being with me. In all honesty, I want to get back together with him but I'm so scared to tell him how I feel. I'm getting so many mixed signals and feelings. Please help!

2

What Guys Said 2

• It happens... my ex-wife did the same thing. She wanted me in moderation but didn't want me full time. All i have to say is avoid caving in and hanging out if they are skeptical about working things out, it will only hurt you in the end.

• He wants you back , you gotta be courageous and ask him (if you want him back too) that hapened to me too much