Ex-boyfriend and I became friends with benefits after a little over 2 weeks after the break up. Is this bad?

My 8 months boyfriend broke up with me about 2 weeks ago, since then he has said that he wants to remain friends and so do I (I still have feelings for him). Then a couple days ago we decided to be friends with benefits, I agreed because I miss him, because he won't get with anyone else if we are already hooking up and because I hope that over time we might become more than just friends. Is this bad? Did I make a bad decision?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Things could only get worst from here

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you did make a bad decision.
    You only accepted the role of friends with benefits because you want him in your life some shape or form.
    Eventually he will find a girl he wants to call his "girlfriend" and you'll be pushed off to the side.
    The friends with benefits relationship is never the priority one.
    Eventually both people grow out of it, and move on to something more.
    What you are doing is "settling" because right no you cannot get anything more with him.
    You are living off of false hope that something more may become.
    Although that is a possibility, it isn't a guarantee.
    I don't think you should settle.
    You are doing yourself an injustice.

What Guys Said 1

• An almost a year relationship doesn't die quietly. I would say that if you still have feelings for each other, get back together. In the scope of a year, 2 weeks is nothing.
    Love endures all things
    1 Corinthians 13:7

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it is bad cos u will go through a second heart break.

• Im in the same situation but I've been with him for almost 2 years and known him 4