Divorce selfies? What do you think about it?

Couples are taking selfies after they are divorced to remind them of the moment. Divorces don't have to be ugly and this proves it.

Read more here: Divorce selfies

• I think it's a good idea.
  • I'm neutral about this.
  • I think it's a bad idea.
    Vote C
  • Other.
    Vote D

188

Most Helpful Guy

• That disgusts me
    i think marriage is something sacred and important, people have made it into a joke...

divorce shouldn't be happening as much as it should, its not couples, its people, people are so selfish!
    even the word "Selfie" has Self in it

Most Helpful Girl

• This started with a couple in Calgary who wanted to share their experience and set an example to other couples with children of how to do divorce RIGHT, and prove that just because your marriage wasn't working, doesn't mean you can't be friends and still be a family with your children.

What Guys Said 7

• "Divorces don't have to be ugly and this proves it." Hmm, well, do you want to take a selfie of taking a shit just to show that shitting doesn't have to be ugly either? I think not.

• fucking taking selifes to a whole new level of rehtarhded.

• I'm indifferent about it, whatever works for them. Its definitely a pleasant from usual nonsense.

• They probably hate each other. How could u take a pic like that with someone that u hate?

• I don't know i think its good

• yeah I think it's a milestone for Americans when they get divorced

• idc. just dumb losers wanting their 15 mins of fame

What Girls Said 17

• If I ever get a divorce... it's going up in flames. It will not be pretty. It'll be pretty financially and all that... won't screw him over... but he'll be dead to me. The end.

• I can't understand it to be honest.. I mean , u r getting divorced, it means u have problems and maybe one of them got hurt.. Divorces aren't pretty.. So I can't understand why they would wanna take a selfie about that really 😐 but oh well.. If they feel like remembering the day.. ok..

• Well things can end and not be a failure. Relationships can end and both people can leave still wishing the other the best.

If two people are up for it, who am I to judge?

• I put I'm neutral because I don't care but it's a mix really.

Fine for some people, absolutely moronic for others. Depends on your situation.

• It's their life. If I was divorcing on amiable terms, I might do one too.

• if their divorce is amicable then by all means
    but i dont think it is anything happy to take a selfie on

• This is just another excuse to take selfies.. lol

• I think it's ridiculous how lightly people take marriage these days. It's ridiculous and sad.

• Divorce selfies? What the heck... Taking selfies right after a divorce and posting it on SNS... That's very weird in my opinion

• the selfie shit has gone too far

• Yeah its fine

• i'm neutral about it, i just think its kind of weird? i guess?

• that is... something i can't relate to

• Other: as in WTF lol

• That's so positive.

• I think it's satirical

• I think it's funny lol.