What mean we aren't dating?

My boyfriend wasn't text me one mouth. I'm in long distance. And I said "I guess u cheating me. I can't stand anymore" and the my boyfriend (?) said "we aren't dating?" After said that he said I gtg good night. But I text him and then he blocked me. That's mean we are broke up?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it looks like you are. But trust me. You don't need someone like that. You'll find a guy who will treat you like a princess and love you unconditionally. Who won't block you and who you'd never think was cheating with you. I hope you feel better. If you need someone to talk to or need help feel free to message me :)

What Girls Said 1

• Yes... And Let this schmo Go...
    He is making lame duck excuses for cutting you off, he doesn't want to be hooked at the hip with LDR. Simple as that.
    In turn, before he makes another 'Turn' to push another one of your buttons, Block him as well so he can't find you again in any Problem Pattern Port, this cold footed duck.
    Good luck. xx